This game looks great! Have you published it to other game portals? Ping me if a partnership interests you :)
Math Ball is a physics based math ball game for Android phones and Web browsers.
It's designed to be simple to play (one finger or mouse only) but challenge your math, aiming and multitasking skills
Notice that this game is in beta and is therefore still under development.
Math Ball is now available for Android on Google Play.
The objective of the game is to solve math problems while under a timer, and at the same time control a sliding and bouncing physics ball to avoid the balls with incorrect answers and hit the ball with the correct answer.
Hitting the wrong ball will cost you precious time. It will also color the ball red, grow the ball in size and the ball will stay and harass you until you solve all math problems and finish the level. Hitting the correct ball will reward precious time and clear all remaining balls (except the red balls of course).
Moving through the levels the game becomes more difficult with harder math problems, moving and rotating obstacles and more balls bouncing around at each math problem.
The math problems are mostly dynamic, but fixed at times. This means if you re-play a level you could get somewhat different math problem. For example, you could get 3+2 first time and 2+4 next time. Same goes for the balls, the number/answer each ball represents is generated dynamically.
The plan and goal is to:
- Have at least 50-100 levels at release
- Add some kind of power up, bonus and/or helper. For example a button you can press to remove half of the wrong answers or a button to show hints how to solve the math problem
- To release this game in 2020
Would love to hear your thoughts and ideas.
- What do you think of the game so far?
- What could make the game better?
Even if you don't like the game at all, do post a comment and tell me why.
Thank you ♥
- Added 10 new levels
- Added website & Twitter links
- Level select now scrolls to your current level
- Removed quit button
- And more..
- Minor bug fixes.
- Turns out the bug where sometimes a ball would not spawn had a stronger life force than I initially thought. Should hopefully be fixed now.
- Fixed bug where sometimes a ball would not spawn, or spawn too late
- Fixed bug in level 27 where sometimes no balls would spawn
- Added 9 new levels, there are now a total of 30 levels
- Made small changes to UI
- Fixed a bug where maximum velocity was being applied to every shot
- Fixed a bug where player could hit a bad target multiple times instead of bouncing off it
- When you hit the wrong ball, now your player will grow instead of the incorrect ball, and there is no limit 😀
- Made changes to level obstacles
- Release the Android version on Google Play
- Added an option in the settings menu to aim from the player
- Made the game a bit smaller to fit in smaller screen resolutions
- Created a new logo
- Finished the settings menu
- It is now possible to control music and sound volumes
- Re-designed the shop/upgrade menu
- Added a face to the player ball and it is now pink/red
- Added moving eyes to the player ball
For updates please follow this page or you my account on Twitter @ SaeedPrez
Also available on
- Added 10 new levels63 days ago
- Do you love a good brain, aiming and reflex challenge?87 days ago
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
There are several other game portals similar to ArmorGames out there. We can help you distribute your game in exchange for a share of the revenue. Contact me if you want specific details (email on profile).
Excellent polish and very fun gameplay.
I think the only thing it needs would be some enemies. Like, someone constantly shooting at you so you have to dodge while doing math.
Great job, really awesome game!